Tracer USA, Inc. offers a warranty on all parts for 6 months (battery and all electronic parts) and 1 year on the frames starting from the date received for all manufacturer defects. This warranty only covers bicycles and bicycle components purchased through Tracer Bikes or an authorized dealer. The warranty policy exists for abovementioned defects that were already present at the time of delivery of the bike. Subject to our inspection and evaluation, defective items may be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
Exclusions / Non-Returnable Items
Please note our warranty policy does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Paint damage and rust;
- Lost or damaged keys;
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user;
- Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance;
- Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, theft, or abuse;
- Any modification/installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold;
- Any components that have been modified or tampered with, including but not limited to tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, controllers, etc.;
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, water damage, improper maintenance, or such other misuse or normal wear;
- ALL warranties are void if the bike is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the bike.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as custom products (such as special orders or customized items) and items that have been modified. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We do not offer exchanges. The best way to ensure you get what you want is to complete the return process for the item you would like to return. Once the return is processed and accepted, please make a separate purchase for the new item. Your items are not guaranteed in stock and will only be reserved for you once your return items have been processed and accepted.